Visitors

I started building these as inexpensive alternative to the more expensive shelters that are out there on the market. At first it was just for family and friends. Then it took off and ive made a small business of it. My business model is still to build my customers a shelter that is durable, good looking and affordable. Ive done many different projects so dont be affraid to ask. I try to post my recent projects. Please feel free to call with questions. 801-842-1714

softhacke@yahoo.com

Please do not hesitate to call or email me, We do many custom projects to help meet your specific needs. 801-842-1714 softhacke@yahoo.com. While you are here, please bookmark this site so that when you need a building down the road you can find me. I have a lot of ideas and options that can make the buildings work for your needs. Please tell your friends and family about my shelters. Its hard to get the word out and keep things price conscious.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

3 Side Barn $2100


-All post are pressure treated and cemented into the ground.
-Tuff Rib galvanized metal roof.
-30 year pre primed siding
-We can do additional stalls if you need more space.
-We do inside kick plates for an additional fee depending on what you want done.
-Please call 801-842-1714 with all questions.
- We go anywhere, even Wyoming.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers